California Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) information about DUI Arrests
can be found at
Arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI): General Information
California DMV information about DUI Hearings can be found at
DUI Arrest: DMV Administrative Hearings vs. Criminal Court Trials
New 2006 California DUI Laws effective January 1, 2006 can be found here.
Registration for the Napa County DUI Program is done by appointment. Please allow two hours to complete registration.
First Offender 3 Month Program (FOP3)
First Offender 6 and 9 Month Program (FOP6,9)
Spanish Intake all programs
Multiple Offender Program (MOP)
Call 707-255-8300, ext. 301, to schedule your registration appointment. If you do not reach anyone directly, please leave a message. Messages are checked frequently and calls returned each business day. The administrative office closes at 3:00 PM on Fridays, so messages left on Friday may be returned on Monday.
What to bring to your Registration Appointment
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay
the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money
order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash
payments are not accepted by the Napa County DUI Program.
12 Hours of Education (Wet & Reckless):
$150.00 Registration Fee / $355.45 Total Program Fee
First Offender 3 Month Program:
$200.00 Registration Fee / $628.45 Total Program Fee
First Offender 6 Month Program:
$200.00 Registration Fee / $1033.75 Total Program Fee
First Offender 9 Month Program:
$200.00 Registration Fee / $1346.65 Total Program Fee
Multiple Offender Program:
$200.00 Registration Fee / $1737.25 Total Program Fee
What you leave with after Registration
- A copy of the NCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.